Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A little scoop from Elise...


Thought I'd share this from Nashville.

Did you have a nice Memorial Day? I did! James and I and two other couples (VERY good friends of ours) went out on the boat on Percy Priest Lake ALL DAY! (it was about 90 degrees) I got a little sun burned, and we ate good food…drank…and got caught in the rain! We had a GREAT day. Then James and I went back to our house, got stuff together, and went back over to our friends Dusty and Amy’s (our best friends down here…) and we played the Wii all night! SO FUN! What did you guys do? I have my chorus rehearsal today (because we had off yesterday when we usually have it) so Amy and I (she's in the chorus with me) are going together like we do each week, and getting some food before we go! :) the two of us have a little too much fun together! :)
Well, I hope that you had a nice weekend! I will get back to you on the dates that I’m going to come and visit.  Loves and kisses!
XOXOXOXO

Elise Estes
Enrollment Processor/Scheduler
High Tech Institute-Nashville
615.232.3708

No comments: