Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Friends and family...if you can help, great!

Hi folks,
I'm forwarding an e-mail. Many of the Manitowoc folks remember Jenny Hughes King. The e-mail is regarding a good friend of hers from high school, who spent a lot of time with us in the Warner Street house. Help if you can. Thanks a bunch.

Date: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 6:57 PM
From: Jennifer King jen_hughes@charter.net
To: Jennifer King jen_hughes@charter.net
Subject: If you are...
Size: 8 KB

Hi Everyone,

I’m having a Tastefully Simple catalog party for my friend Jenni (Klotz) Nelson.

Jenni became a rep several years ago when she left teaching kindergarten to become a stay-at-home mom after her twins were born. Sadly, in January she found out that one of the twins, her son Ty, has leukemia. Since then her family’s life has turned upside down and they will be battling this cancer with full force for a minimum of 2.5 years. As a result her Tastefully Simple duties have been put on an indefinite hold. So I asked her if I could help out and have one last catalog party for her.

If you are familiar with Tastefully Simple, great! If you aren’t familiar, check out the website below. They have some really great items and many that make great appetizers or hors d’oeuvres for summertime gatherings and picnics. I’m taking orders through Friday so if you’re interested please let me know what you would like!

Hope all is well and I’ll chat with you soon!
Jenny

WEBSITE: http://www.tastefullysimple.com/Cultures/en-US/
From: Jennifer King

No comments: