Sunday, May 18, 2008

Thanks for photos...





Thanks to sister-in-law Kathy and Elise for the new photos and e-mails. I'm bleary-eyed tonight, having worked for a gal going to a wedding, and a sick staff. I covered from 7 AM to 11PM. Actually, it went very smoothly, and we made a new dish...a 'taco bake' for the group and they loved it. To Kathy, I enjoyed the e-mail and can't believe another year of college has passed for our girls. Eva plans to move on to bigger and brighter things, although we don't know yet where she will transfer. She is thinking about a college out of state. She's teaching violin now at the UW for some extra dollars. To Elise and James, thanks for the neat zoo photos from Nashville. I didn't know the zoo was so nice. We were scheduled to visit a few years ago, when I accompanied Elle's choir on a musical tour, but the plans changed. Thanks also for the cute photos of my newest grand-critter. How cute he is! You know I love all kinds of animals, except spiders:( I sent you a little surprise in the mail. Miss y'all and love you:)

No comments: