Friday, May 23, 2008

busy day


Today I was super busy, but for the most part the day was very pleasant. I had to take a client to Appleton to an appointment and another to an appointment in Fondy. When I got back to the residence, our autistic young man was breaking bulbs in the chandelier, because they were not the same. Foolish on our part. The poor guy was confused because the bulbs were out of order. Really makes you think about things. Autistics think SO differently. Wouldn't it be great to fully understand this disorder. Perhaps someday we will.

Photo was taken by Eva. I was trying to play Don Giovanni. It is frustrating for me...I know how it should sound, but I can't get there fast enough...I also get calluses on my fingers. I remember Eva being 4 years old and playing the violin in her sleep. It is a vocation, I am sure. Friend Stanley plays the violin and viola and remembers Sister Cecilia and the Marian group of musicians. They were a great group of professionals. Wish we could turn back time and get a few tips.

No comments: