Friday, January 4, 2008

interesting few days

New Years Day was a great time with 9 friends over for surf and turf. After dinner we looked at wedding photos and ordered a few. They are all so beautiful. On a weird note, I suffered a 'corneal abrasion' (long story) and although it's not serious, it is very painful. So the last few days have been rather unproductive. I've been staying home and doing the basics. The eye should be back to normal in a few days. I've never had contacts or glasses, so this constant tearing and blurred vision is a real nuisance. On a lighter note, the choir just had a Christmas party this week, and it's always a good time. It was held in the new Gathering Hall at church. Dottie made a great creamed cheese dip with jalapenos, and gave us the leftovers:) I stopped by the bowling alley today to watch Stan bowl. He's amazing for 86 years old! His average is 168. He bought me a Guidepost journal for 2008 which is very nice. Val and I always kept a daily journal. Thanks Stan.

No comments: