Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Elle in Madison

Elle will be heading down to Madison this weekend for the Honor's Choir project. The final concert will be at 4 PM on Saturday. Paul is predicting that not many will attend with the Packer play-off game starting at 3. I think he was disappointed in the time also. I must call Jeff and Mick who have a place in Madison. They might like to attend. It's also Eva's 20th. birthday and she and her friends will be hot-tubbing and wii-ing:) I had a nice visit with Stan yesterday. He is really suffering with constant back pain, and can't get to the pain clinic until Thursday. I cleaned a little for him, and visited over lunch. We had a terrible thunderstorm while I was there...hail and lightning...the whole 9 yards. We heard Kenosha got the worst of it with an actual tornado. Strange weather.

No comments: