Monday, December 17, 2007

Very Busy Day


Today has been hectic. I just brought the tuxedos back, and returned the silver cake base to the decorator in Kimberly. Paul and I are now headed back out to the hall to remove the 30 circular tables and 240 rental chairs, and return them to the rental shop. After that, a good cleaning of the hall is in order, so I guess that will be up to me. Thanks to everyone who is forwarding digital photos to us. They are just great, and I really appreciate it. This evening, Eva and Elle both have concerts, and Aliyah has dance class. Paul has 6 students, and then rushes out to St. Mary's Springs to accompany the choirs for their holiday program. Everyone is headed in different directions. We still have a few pecan tarts left over from Sunday's breakfast. I might have to splurge a little...I deserve a sweet indulgence:)

No comments: