Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Aliyah fell on the ice...


Aliyah fell today at school, and got a big 'bump' on her forehead. The school nurse put ice on the area, and it looks pretty good, although Liyah confessed to crying a little. On a brighter note, Eva is finishing up with the wedding centerpieces, and Elle has had her last fitting for her dress. She also bought a really cute rehearsal dress which is a blue and black print with a jacket. Very nice. I must share an interesting Henry story. Henry always sleeps until about 8AM, and is usually very quiet until then. This morning, before 7, he started screaming. I mean screaming. Paul was in the shower, and the rest of us were upstairs. I was thinking someone was in the house, because Hen was frantic. So I ran downstairs, armed with a tennis racket, and found the reason for the commotion. McTavish, who sometimes sleeps in the hot tub room because it's toasty in there, had tried to get back into the living room. His back legs don't work, and he ended up stranded between 2 rooms on the step. He couldn't move without an assist, and Henry was calling me to help. Once I helped the dog up, Henry went back to "roosting" until his usual wake-up at 8 AM. Whoever coined the term 'dumb animal' surely never had one. Thanks Henry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just seen the latest
picture of aliyah she
is growing up too fast
but im glad you are
takin care of my sweet
heart