Thursday, December 6, 2007

uneventful day

All the Christmas decorations went up yesterday, so today was uneventful. Eva is much better, and auditioned for the UW play which will begin rehearsals in January. Elle had a sax lesson, and Liyah and I shopped for groceries. Not very exciting. There are about 20 people who did not respond to the invitations, and we know that several ARE coming, so we'll have to track them down for food choices, as we're meeting with the caterers tomorrow. A new person was hired to take over for me at Holy Family. Reports are all positive, and I'm sure she'll do well. I am continuing my "break" from work. I'm sure I'll make up for things when the holidays settle down. I remember one week 15 years ago, when I worked 110 hours in one week! Lordy, I couldn't (and wouldn't) do that now!

No comments: