Saturday, December 29, 2007

home again

No new pictures to add today because we forgot the camera:( The trip home took just 11 hours to cover 620 miles. The roads were dry, and even near Chicago and Milwaukee travel was easy. The rental van was very comfortable...full-sized with leather seats and power everything. That made a great deal of difference in a trip as long as it was. Kristen and I hope to fly down in March, as we (Elise, Krissy and I) all celebrate birthdays. Let's see. Elise is 24, Krissy 23 and I'm 40 something. I have several years yet to catch up to Paul. I plan to give Elise and James tickets to the BB King concert at the Ryman Theatre the last week of March for a gift. They have so many nice gifts, maybe this will be something different that they can enjoy. The Ticketmaster 'gift card' will be able to be used however they wish, so if they want to attend another concert they can.

No comments: