Monday, July 23, 2007

Dental visit...

I had a very good visit with the dentist, a friend of ours from church, Jim Keenan. Just a cleaning today, but I was worried about a molar that is mostly filling, that can be sensitive sometimes. He said the roots and structure look good, per the x-rays, and there's no abscess. He recommended a porcelain cap to strengthen the tooth. So I've booked another appointment. I'll be glad when it's all done. Today has been productive for Paul and the new floor. The sub floor's nearly done. He's taking a break right now. Tomorrow he'll tape up the seams, and then let everything dry before the ceramic tiles. This morning I had a funeral at St. Peter, a quaint little country church. We had some problems, but overcame them as they came up. Funeral planning is a tough job...sometimes it goes easily, and other times, not. It seems when it's difficult, it's VERY difficult. Some families just don't agree on anything. My co-worker found that out today with a challenging planning that went on for much longer than usual. We have 3 more funerals in the next 4 days, so we'll be busy. I bought a new "funeral" outfit today. Sounds funny, I know. But, most people don't think too much about funeral planners...we have to look the part:)
Haven't heard yet from Krissy and news of her broken arm surgery. Our thoughts and prayers are surely with her. Krissy, Gretch or Koke, any news is welcome. Love you guys.

1 comment:

Alexander said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.