Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Makes it all worth it!


Thanks to Theresa and the Annie cast for the great thank you today:) We also want to wish a happy birthday this week to my lovely sister Jill and my hubby Paul! I made a carrot cake to celebrate. Tonight we're having Elle's favorite Cajun meal...jambalaya, in honor of Mardi Gras. Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday and the start of lent, so we'll party a little tonight. Our New Orleans trip last year was the BEST from the music to the food, and I'm glad we could bring some favorites back with us. We even tried grilled gator! Congrats also to Elle for a very successful weekend in District Solo and Ensemble. She received starred firsts in all 9 of her entries! So it's off to state in April to compete again on the state level. She also was inducted last night in National Honor Society, so she's feeling pretty happy with herself:) Now I'm off to pick up Aliyah, then to the gym for a while and back home to relax.
Avoir une bonne soirée!

No comments: