Thursday, March 10, 2011

celebrations:)


Thanks to Elise today for the cute bath pic of Belle. Godfather Devin is having a nice week long visit in Nashville. What fun! Tonight for dinner Paul wanted his favorite Johnsonville brats on the grill, so we are obliging, but Elle and I are having a New York strip instead, as we are not big brat fans:P Eva is attending the American Choral Directors Association national conference in Chicago this week, and texted yesterday saying she had lunch with a former Marian Prof. James is also in attendance, and I'm sure, if they're anything like the Pastoral Music conventions, there is plenty to see and do...and buy! Yesterday, I attended mass at the Nazareth Court assisted living facility, which was 1 of 5 that Paul played for. In the afternoon, I played a little canasta with some elderly, as the start of my quest for 40 days of small good deeds for Lent. Let's hope I can stick with it! Today I'm visiting a wheelchair bound woman and hoping to bundle her up and take her for a long walk. The sunshine is breaking through and we're expected almost 40 for a high. Hit me with it!

No comments: