Thursday, October 21, 2010

high school today


We're meeting today at the high school to discuss Elle's college plans. Yikes! I don't think I'm ready for that yet. But considering how long apps for scholarships and admissions take, it makes sense. After that I'm meeting a friend for lunch. Around the house, it's still too windy to rake leaves, so I think I'll reorganize the garages, so we can actually get all the vehicles in them this winter. That's such a chore...I guess like most people we have too much stuff. I sold Belle's first car seat today. It only holds up to 22 pounds, and she is heavier than that. We have a neighbor who is having another grandchild in December, and it's always nice to have a car seat for each car so you're not moving them all the time. It works out for both of us. The larger one we bought will fit her until she's in school...don't want to think about that either:) It's amazing how much nicer car seats are now than when we had kids. Other than that, a fairly quiet evening is planned. Elle's done at 6:30, which is early for her, so maybe I'll save my walk for later so she can join us. Eva and Paul have a late night playing at a Marian function. Tomorrow morning is Aunt Bert's funeral followed by a luncheon in the church hall. It will be nice to visit with my sister-in-law's family and the cousins. And hooray for those funeral hotdogs:P

No comments: