Thursday, October 28, 2010

Goodbye to puppies:)


Lance and Sollie left this morning. Thanks to Eva for walking them...my foot is still not 100%. It was nice having dogs in the house again. Steven has been gone for a year, and Mctavish died more that 2 years ago. Elle is enjoying a day off with NOTHING scheduled. Wow...it's been a long time since we could say that. She and some friends went to Jon's house, another cast member, to make omelettes. She took some homemade blueberry muffins along. Tomorrow is another school day off, but the 'Birdie' cast is pulling an all day rehearsal. When the girls were little, we always spent this 4 day weekend camping. I miss that, but with eveyone's schedule so hectic, we just can't all get away. Eva has class from noon until late, and Paul has a booking tonight at the Holiday Inn after his regular Holy Family work. Long day for him. The group home called and wanted some PM and overnight hours filled, but I said no. It's too hard with my injured foot. I only take reasonable hours now to fit my schedule. No more 60 hours. Makes life a lot easier.

No comments: