Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Aliyah update...


I just noticed that I haven't posted info about Aliyah lately, so here's a much needed update. Aliyah will be 11 next month, and is doing well in the 5th. grade. So well, that we don't see her very much because of her many after-school activities. She is in the school band, and has taken up the saxophone (go Elle with your influence!) She is also a member of the volleyball team, which plays it's last game tonight. Minnie was fortunate to acquire a piano from work, (she just had to move it) and Liyah is also enjoying piano lessons. This is hard for me to imagine. Aliyah will always be a fragile little newborn, not quite 2 pounds, as when I first met her. Really folks, she was smaller than a hairbrush. I'm so happy that she's doing so well.

No comments: