Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bright spot:)




Definitely the bright spot today is that I'm dog sitting overnight for 2 great little dogs:) They are really sweet and very social. They loved Paul's students, and the schnauzer really likes to play. The rest of the day was not good:( I've been trying to walk home from the high school every afternoon for a little extra exercise. The wind was SO fierce, that it was more like swimming than walking. The normal walk takes 40 minutes...today it took 65. Then I sprained my ankle walking into an unseen hole in the soccer field:O It was the foot that I injured last week, so it was insult to injury. My cell phone died so I couldn't call anyone, so I hobbled home. Ugh. Thank goodness I had my furry friends waiting at home. The hot tub sure looks good tonight!

No comments: