Friday, September 10, 2010

busy days, but fun filled





First of all, I'd like to thank Elise for the cute pics of Belle and her little friend. I haven't taken many pictures lately, so appreciate the ones I can steal off of Facebook:) I had the greatest day today. I was able to reconnect with a good friend from years ago, and also had a great visit with Aunt Jeanette. As I was leaving, she shared that she really should get down to the phy ed room, because she cycles every day for 15 minutes. Nice. I can only hope at 89 I am doing the same thing. Yesterday was another great day. On my regular 5 mile walk, I saw a red fox out near the ledge. I couldn't get to my phone camera fast enough to snap a pic, but it was a great thing to see...I was no more that 15 feet away. I could see his fur moving in the wind. Later Eva bought some apples from the Little Farmer, and I found a great recipe for apple frittata from a local news station, which we'll try tomorrow. I'm busy making a few batches of brownies tonight for the Fondue Fest, and Holy Family's choir fund raiser. I need to get them there early tomorrow morning. Also for our local family and friends...Elle is playing with the Lighthouse Big Band from noon until 2 PM at the Fondue Fest, so come and support our musicians if you can. Paul and Eva are doing a couple of weddings, so won't be able to join the group. Many thanks to our church friends for supporting our many musical groups...it means a lot!

No comments: