Saturday, February 28, 2009

weekend is here


The busy weekend is here...Paul and Elle are leaving at 7 for Oshkosh for the day, and Eva is still in Chicago touring. I have just an 8 hour day at work, and nothing extra so if should be easy. Last night Paul and I went out for dinner and it was very nice, although judging how busy the restaurant was, I wonder if the economy is so bad. Every table was taken. We go out so seldom, I guess I was just surprised. I don't think anyone eats at home anymore:) I had a nice treat yesterday after lunch, when I caught a couple of Stan's bowling games. Those folks are good...never mind their age! I hope I'm that active at 88. When I walked in, he had spared in the 5th. frame, and had a strike in the 6th. There were high fives all around. His team won the first game by 3, but lost the second by 3...very close. I had to leave before I could see the best 2 out of 3. Fun.

1 comment:

Wanda Eichler said...

Thanks so much for going to see Dad bowl, Julie. I read your blog about once a week and enjoy it very much.

From wintery Michigan,

Wanda