Tuesday, April 8, 2008

the end


The end has come to a very long day. I had hoped to work outdoors tomorrow, but the weather is not cooperating with thunder showers all day. Too wet to pick up dog poop. It's more like 'poop soup' in back. The farmers must be enjoying this weather. Just hope the fields can dry out before planting. As can be expected everyone is busy with show practice: Elle for 'Wizard' opening on Friday, and Eva for 'Golden Memories,' a collection of old love songs performed by the Community Theater. Paul is the musical director for the Wizard so he's busy as well. Tomorrow I take my autistic boy to the ear doctor, and then I plan to stop at Stan's and have a little late celebration for his birthday. I made stuffed pork chops, and saved one for his lunch. (Another photo just for fun. Henry thinks he's a musician. It follows logically, in this family:)

No comments: