Thursday, February 14, 2008

sealed with a kiss


Thanks to JoJo for today's photo, and Happy Valentine's Day to all. We are starting to 'dig out' just now. The official total here was 8 inches of new snow. My trip home from work generally takes 7 minutes. Today it took 35. I just couldn't see, and the van bounced around in and out of snow tracks. A truck in front of me spun out a half mile from home, and I stopped to help him dig out after his front end landed in a snowbank. Of all days for this to happen. I didn't have boots on...just my tennies and short socks to boot:( It won't happen tomorrow. I'll be like the boy scouts and be prepared. On a lighter note, kudos to Martha for starting a blog. I really enjoyed her daughter's "first dance" story. What a milestone! It's cute...she likened it to the first day of kindergarten. How true.

No comments: