Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday off...


A Saturday off turned into a Saturday on. I was called in to do some paperwork this morning, and then I thought I'd visit "Jack" at the assisted living complex. I guess he's doing O.K. according to the family, but they've been having difficulty with their decision to move him out of the home. They miss him, and wonder if the placement was the right thing. Tough question. Anyway, I think he'll enjoy a visit. Afterward, I'll have my autistic child here for a respite until Sunday evening. I think Monday is a short day...only work until 3, so can catch up on home projects. A special remembrance today of Grandpa Les, on what would have been his 93rd. birthday. Photo is a nice memory. Also best of luck today for Elle who is at District Solo and Ensemble with vocal and instrumental solos. Daddy Paul will accompany her, and afterward he's playing at the local benefit, "Bid and Brew" which features state and local home-brewed beers.

No comments: