Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to JoJo:)








Today we send birthday wishes to my sister Jo. She's attending an art show in Appleton with the kids and is reporting a great day so far! Today we walked early, then had a wonderful pasta meal with pesto pasta made with my basil. Everyone is napping now, and later we all plan to swim...if the bad weather holds off, then Elle and I will spend some time at the gym. Eva and friends come home from their camping trip today so hopefully we will have photos to post soon. Here are a few from last evening.

1 comment:

Aliyah said...

awww how cute julie are you up by your brother or are you at home?
The pictures are cute and the the baby seems like she got a tan:)
well call me cause my mom is still wants to know if something came in the mail for her for woodworth. :) talk to you later

sincerly,
aliyah:)