Friday, July 29, 2011

Concert a success





Several segments were recorded and I'm trying to get it to a format I can update. After the concert, we all visited at home and everyone got to meet Charlotte. Thursday proved a little challenging for me, as I had an all morning dentist appointment for a new crown. It turned out really well because they made it right in the office, and it was a perfect fit. I was out from start to finish in less than 3 hours. Then last night we all ate at Friar Tucks and Jake joined us. Today will be a light schedule for everyone. Elise is going to the salon and meeting a college friend at the Y, and I am just watching the little ones, cleaning and doing laundry. When Elle comes home from work, the plan is to swim, and then end the day with a barbecue. Eva reports from western Wisconsin that the camping folks are having a great time, and they are swimming and canoeing often. Tomorrow morning it's off to Jeannine's for breakfast and then spend the afternoon with a childhood friend and her family. Lots to look forward to!

No comments: