Sunday, November 21, 2010

Messy Belle



Had to swipe these from Facebook today, I thought they were so cute! There's been so much hype about the Packer game, I can't seem to wait for it. On the other hand, I have a mountain of work to do over the next 3 days, so I may just listen. Have to put a party together for about 40, REALLY clean the house, and cook like a crazy person. It will be hard to squeeze in exercise, but it's important too, and Elle is good support. She loves to walk. Paul is getting us some Christmas duet music for piano, which seems funny in a family like this that we wouldn't have any. We loan books out a lot and then they disappear:) So that's something to look forward to. It's always nice to get back in the swing of playing especially during the Christmas season. Off to begin a busy, busy next three days...and then relaxation! Well maybe I'll get a little hot-tubbing in before that:P

No comments: