Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Enjoying this terrific weather:)



Yesterday we walked 2 times around the perimeter of Lakeside Park, which took about 1 1/2 hours. It was just beautiful and we had lots of other walkers and joggers for company. Henry spent most of the day outside as well. We've never (in ten years) had him out in November. Awesome! I'm busy today copying CDs for Paul's recording project of the adult choir. They have completed a CD with a variety of music, with Paul recording and engineering it, and James mastering the project in Nashville...many thanks to him. Elle and Eva are also featured instrumentalists. We will begin selling them soon for a fundraiser to help with costs for the choir's European trip next year. If I am going along, I have to do my part, so I'm working on copying 500 discs:) Taking a break however to run some errands for the rentals, and the usual 5 mile walk. I may wait for Elle, as she is now down to a 'normal' 8 hour day. She spent her first free evening last night making cranberry scones at Jon's(Conrad's)house:P It won't last too long though, as symphonic winds and jazz 1 begin for the season. Paul is busy every evening from now until the weekend shoring up the New Holstein musical. Mike is feeling an enormous relief after his successful recital, and Eva's long day begins at 11, so she's still in bed:) Off to start the day. I'd like to take a moment to thank Stanley here. Many years ago he gave me Guidepost's Daily Devotional, which I read religiously...no pun intended. It doesn't require a big time commitment, and it's a great way to begin each day:)

No comments: