Monday, November 8, 2010

Great Sunday!














Wow what a great Sunday! It started with the usual rounds of masses and choirs, and then home to bake bars for Mike's senior recital and a blueberry cobbler for Mom's card club. Then off to meet the Manitowoc folks for Birdie, followed by Mike's recital at the Windhover Center for the Arts. I can't say enough how impressed I was at his abilities and his diverse choices in music. I'm embarrassed to admit that I've never been to a student trombone recital, thinking it would be dull. Totally the opposite. What a terrific experience! The "Birdie" musical wrapped up as well to another packed house. While I don't have any performance photos yet, I'll post the lobby shots taken afterward. The cast party is next Friday. Of course, I have to mention a BIG win for the Pack on national TV, so the day ended in perfection!

No comments: