Monday, June 30, 2008

Elise memo

Here is the office memo about Elise.

Hello,

I wanted everyone to know that Administration is now giving “Employee of the Month” awards for our dept. This is voted on by all managers- this way every dept is involved. For the month of June, we have Elise Estes. Please join me in congratulating her on this achievement. Elise has shown to her dept. and many others that she is willing to step in when needed and lend a helping hand. Elise is an asset to our dept.,and we are lucky to have her. Congratulations Elise, way to go!!!!!

Thanks,
Michelle Antrikin
Office Manager

I knew you were fantastic! Now everyone knows!
Renee

I would have been LOST without her when I had the baby……she does a lot for people on a personal level as well as business.
_A.W._

No comments: