Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy March 1st!


Welcome back to all the extended family who made the annual trip to St. John this year. What a nice break from this long winter. I think I see Krissy and Jeannine on the beach:) Lots going on here. I'm headed up to Manty to attend a friend's husband's funeral, and picking up Grandma on the way. Afterward, Jo and Tim have an art show at the high school...should be fun. After mass on Sunday, I'm heading back up to Jo Jo's to visit. Tyler and Maddie are stopping by (for a haircut and help on a resume) and Elle and I made some treats to bring along. Last night Elle went to Oshkosh to see the Wizard performed by the highschool kids. She enjoyed it and I guess got some ideas for the middle school production. One of the teachers is loaning his little terrier for the part of Toto.

No comments: