Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to Gracie:)


This is certainly the month for birthdays. On March 24th., we celebrated Grace's birthday. Here's a pic of Grace and her cousin Krissy. Happy Birthday to little cousin Grace:) Today I signed up for an anxiety symposium at the Paper Valley in Appleton in June for 12 CEU's (continuing ed contact hours.) It's a 2-day, but it's an easy commute from here. The job is going very well, and I am very happy with my progress. My physical progress (of getting over this flu) is starting to look up as well. I just booked my airfare to Nashville in April to visit Elise. James is gone that weekend, but we have plans to put in some perennials and visit some civil war battlefields. I sure wish Mary Jo could coordinate a trip up from Atlanta. She loves history as I do.

No comments: