Sunday, November 11, 2007

QUITE A GAME!


This has been a great weekend for Wisconsin in sports. Brett just continues to break records. Paul and I had a chance to go to a Monday night game, and he's just as amazing in person. Enough said:) Friend Kate visited today, and as usual we enjoyed her company. We had the rest of the turkey tenderloin in subs...they were yummy, and managed a walk with McTavish who is doing pretty well with aspirin therapy. I was also browsing through some class schedules for January. I haven't decided on anything other than a local yoga class. Elise and I went to yoga every week while she was in school at Marian. Of course, she was more limber than I was, but we both really enjoyed it. I'll sign up for a Tuesday class, as that's the only day around here that has nothing else scheduled. Maybe Elle would like to join me. They always say dancers should "cross-train." Just kidding. She's busy enough. Besides, she probably doesn't want to hang out with a bunch of old ladies!

No comments: