Monday, February 14, 2011

Sweets for the sweet:)


This morning I thought I'd go to the gym early. To my surprise it was FULL of people at 5:15 AM. I managed to get the last incline machine, to do a little cardio. I was amazed at the ages of the members...college kids to one woman next to me on the elliptical, who said she just turned 66. Great. It's very encouraging to see that. So I stayed on the machine for 45 minutes, figuring if she can do it, so can I. Tonight, Eva, Devin and I are going back to use the upper weight machines. I still have 3 free (7 day) passes for anyone interested. Just give a call or text:) Please keep Minnie in your prayers today. She's at Froedtert trying again to find out what's wrong with her ears. She has lost partial hearing on both sides, and for months no Dr. could diagnose the problem. Maybe she will find some answers today. Also prayers needed for a dear friend Cathy who is hospitalized with gastric problems. She is just an inspiration to her family and friends. She is a sweet, gentle person who never complains, and we hope for a swift recovery. Happy Valentine's Day to all!

No comments: