Monday, February 28, 2011

dancing daisy


I bought this solar powered dancing daisy from Dollar Tree, and everyone who sees it smiles:) It is just the cutest thing. The woman at the store said they sold out of 120 in 4 days. I guess most folks are looking forward to spring. Today looks like a much easier day, with just the usual schedule for Elle and Aliyah, with both actually being done for the day at 3:20, with nothing in the evening. For Elle there's just district and state solo and ensemble competitions left this semester. The district is this weekend, followed Monday night by the National Honor Society inductions at the Golf Course. Dance class continues, but this is not a recital year, so that makes the schedule much easier too. Today I have time for the gym which I've been neglecting this week, but I'm making the effort now to get back there daily. Also sent a little surprise package to Elise, who will be visiting next month in time for my birthday. Time now to hit the gym, and then the dentist office for a cleaning. Have to laugh when I think of my girls saying young Dr. Mauthe is so cute:) When did my doctors and dentists start becoming so much younger than I am? He is really great though, as are his hygienists. I always love that freshly cleaned teeth feeling:)

No comments: