Saturday, May 23, 2009

Blarney Castle


Paul and Eva are preparing to tour Blarney Castle later today (the 24th.) and then they have a concert at the Church of the Immaculate Conception in Blarney. On the home front, Elle and family friend Rick played tennis today before the rain, and I unplugged a drain...oh boy, do I miss Paul! I also need to cut the grass soon. It's not that I mind doing it, but Paul always says he does it with a push mower for exercise. I've always wanted a riding mower. Between the 2 lots here, there is enough lawn to merit getting one, but Paul doesn't think so:( Oh well, I can always use the exercise, too. Elle's friend J. Henry is coming over tonight for movies and popcorn, so I took a little time today to really clean...floors, bathrooms, rugs, etc. It's always a nice feeling when that's done.

No comments: