Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Grateful for 3 days off!


Today is THE day to finish up on all the shopping, and baking the cookies. The house is in pretty good shape, thanks to Rachel my cleaning lady, so I'm off to the stores! Later today, we're having friends over for tacos, and tonight the Big Band plays at the Windhover. Tomorrow morning finds a group of family at the Seven Angels restaurant in Chilton to do a little exchanging of gifts, and then off to JoJo's house to drop off a few surprises. A long walk is planned in the afternoon with my new walking partner Linda, who is a walking fanatic as well:) On Thursday I picked up a few hours for my coworkers, but since many folks are going home for the holidays it should be quiet...plenty of time for Christmas movies on the tube and peppermint tea:) Let the festivities begin!

No comments: