Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cute Peyton


Thanks to coworker Nellie for the cute photo of Peyton. We are lucky to sit for her at least once a week, and she is a very cheerful little girl:) Today we celebrate another Packer win with brats and burgers. Paul and I walked this morning, and Elle and I are hiking a trail this afternoon. Later, Paul is playing for the 'Strike Up The Band' fundraiser at 6:30 at Goodrich for anyone interested. Marching Cardinals will be there too, but not Elle, who has a conflict and has to go Cardinal Singers instead. Tomorrow we will move little Eddie indoors for the winter, as the temps will dip into the 30's this week:( Thanks go out today to my new co-workers for showing me the ropes, and being patient with my questioning. I enjoy the new challenges this job brings!

No comments: