Saturday, September 3, 2011

Silly Ellie and friends:)



Elle's just finishing up a little packing for a weekend away with friends in Madison. Paul and I plan a quiet weekend with just the usual masses, and a cook out tomorrow night with friends. Monday is actually a partial work day for me, as I do an orientation. We are really loving this time of year, especially in the garden, and have made several quarts of fresh salsa already. The last batch was a little hot, but everyone really enjoyed it. A shout out today to Cassie, who I'll be visiting with and helping to get ready for the new baby boy:) Lots of babies born this year! And can't wait for Tuesday and a whole day of babysitting for 1 month old Peyton. Some of you inquired about Theresa's rummage sale. It's still on for today until 4:30 and TBA for Sunday. I bought a new bike there! Lots of good stuff left. 98 14th. Street.

No comments: