Wednesday, January 20, 2010

another cute phone pic from bowling


Today was busy...spent most of it at school, followed by several hours at work. Everything was running smoothly there with Sarah at the helm. We're busy shoring up plans for Krissy's baby shower. I have a few nice gifts already. Can't wait! Elle is busy dancing tonight until 9:30, and Eva just finished a class in sign language (hello Gretchie) and is relaxing here. She won't be graduating this year because she has 2 majors and will also go for the education aspect, so she'll have another year or so. Fine with me. I remember Stan telling me a story of his college years, and bringing eggs to the teacher (and fellow roomies) from home on the farm. My how times have changed. Sometimes I wonder if that's a good thing(?)

No comments: