Friday, November 6, 2009

Plumbing problem fixed...



It was a tough few days without any water...but all is fixed now. My apologies to the folks planning to come to the party tonight. It was the party that wasn't. I just couldn't entertain 20+ folks with no water (no toilets:)and nothing to offer in the way of refreshments. I couldn't use the kitchen:( Enough of the rant on my 50+ year old house. On a lighter note, I'd like to wish Aunt Jeanette (Dad's older sister) a happy transition to a wonderful assisted living home. She will move tomorrow with the help of her sons and extended family. She's just a great Aunt, and very much like Grandpa (Dad) Gilbert, just a joy to be around. I can't wait for her to meet our first grand baby, James and Elise's baby. We will get them together for sure. Today's photo is Henry enjoying a mac and cheese recipe with Gruyere cheese and lots of nutmeg. He enjoyed it, as you can see :)

No comments: