Sunday, August 30, 2009

all sorts of fun events




We've had quite a few nice events this week, and took some vacation time to enjoy them all. We celebrated our 27th. anniversary on the 27th., and had a great meal, some time with good friends, and a long walk followed by a bonfire. Tonight we celebrated 35 years of Ray Wifler leading the Fond du Lac Symphonic Band, with a buffet and 'roast' in his honor. The speakers were very funny, and the food was terrific. Elle and her friends are hanging out tonight with homemade carrot cake muffins. They were also at the 'roast' but needed some teenage time afterward, since they had to behave at the event:) Thanks much to co-workers who worked for me so I could have some time off. How blessed I am! Photos tonight are a mix from recent events...Elle and friend Catherine jamming with Michael Jackson tunes, and Eva and Rick ghost hunting at Rienzi. Also, I've learned finally how to upload my cell phone photos. Hopefully I can get them up here soon. Love to all in cyberland!

No comments: