Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hen and Elle relax...


Today has been busy, but enjoyable. The day started with an early morning walk through Lakeside Park, followed by some painting at the Rose Residence rental. At 3:00 Liyah finished her day at Taylor Park pool, and I picked her up so she could join me at work. We made chocolate brownies from scratch, and Italian spaghetti with a side of spinach salad. It was very good, and Aliyah told her Mom later that she had so much fun that now she wished she had a cooking show. Funny. Tomorrow is a busy day...12 hours at work and then back to the rental to paint outdoors when it's cool. Paul and Eva are performing in the pit for 'Fiddler' so I'll be on my own at the rental. On a lighter note, for our 27th. anniversary, Paul and I are attending a Jimmy Buffet concert in Chicago. How fun. We're looking forward to it, and a weekend in Chicago visiting the museum and aquarium.

No comments: