Sunday, April 26, 2009

relaxing evening


Kudos to Elle today as she received all firsts in her state solo/ensemble competition in Oshkosh. She also had 2 concerts today and is currently napping:) Aliyah and I have been relaxing also after making some scrumptious caramel brownies and homemade pizzas. I had a bit of bad luck yesterday, when I got the company's van REALLY stuck in the mud. It was the back end (rear wheel drive) and with all the rain we've been having it was a total mess. My wheelchair residents thought it was quite funny:) Some good Samaritans helped me out of the rut, and I was most appreciative. Tomorrow morning I'm finally going to have a nice visit with Stan, and then join friend Debby for a lunch celebration with a shared client on her birthday. Tomorrow evening is the last dance rehearsal for Aliyah for the year. Next week will be dress rehearsal for a May 20th. performance. Elle's last day is Wednesday. They can enjoy a nice break then until September. Please local folks...there will be a fundraiser at Oscar's on April 28th. They will donate 10% of the evening's profits to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Please help out if you can and spread the word. Thanks so much!

No comments: