Tuesday, March 3, 2009

nice chat with Lee See

I had a nice chat with Elise (nicknamed Lee See by my Dad, Grandpa Gilbert) and we talked about everything from soup to nuts. This was very nice, as I love to hear from her and 'catch up', and also I was stuck behind a 130 car train near Eva's house. I was en route to deliver some paint to finish the painting in the kitchen, so the call was most welcome. (I picked up Leo earlier, and he was purring so loudly, I had to ask the Vet Aide to repeat herself with suggestions once he was home.) We also talked about our trip in June, when we plan to visit in Nashville, and then head down to New Orleans, and also my trip in April. Niece Krissy and I will travel down for an extended weekend...hopefully...plans aren't shored up yet.
Blessings to all of our Cyberfolks.

No comments: