Wednesday, December 3, 2008

looking forward

I'm taking a little break tomorrow and meeting 'the sisters' in Chilton for a visit. Jill always has me pick up some Hughes candy for friends and co-workers, and Kremer Pharmacy does such a beautiful job of wrapping, we ordered some ourselves. She also had me pick up fresh scallops and shrimp from Fondy Seafood for a belated Thanksgiving feast with Krissy and Dave. I've been working literally every day for weeks, in order to take off the week of Christmas. Not being at my new job quite a year yet, it's hard to take off, but the break over the holidays will be nice. I guess the big celebration will be on the 26th. in Manitowoc, which works well for church musicians:) We really can't leave Fondy until past noon on Christmas Day. Paul gets 'massed out' as he puts it, with playing for 7 services in 2 short days. The music will be great though, with several visiting musicians, and of course the new church will be lovely. Blessings to the cyber folks.

No comments: