Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to Aliyah


Birthday wishes go out to Aliyah as we celebrate her 9th. birthday. We'll have a cake after dance class tonight...it's strawberry with whipped cream frosting:) We had a huge snow squall today, and actually had white out conditions for about 1/2 hour. Even enough to shovel! Fun. I'm also totally enjoying my XM radio channels...I seem to have a new favorite every week. Last week I listened a lot to French radio, and this week I'm into the Doctor Channel. I love to listen to lectures and informational chats on the way to work. Yesterday one of the topics was autism, and tonight a Doc from Princeton was talking about the appendix and the reasons it might be actually necessary to 'good' bacterial health. It was really interesting. When I pick up Elle tonight, we switch to smooth jazz. Another favorite is the opera channel. On long trips to visit Mom, I enjoy audio books. So many wonderful choices...what a great world we live in:)

No comments: