Friday, September 26, 2008

Thanks to Aliyah





Thanks to Aliyah for the lovely pictures today. She likes to take random shots around the house:) Yesterday was a little disappointing. I had to take a rain check with Stan, as my ankle still hurts. Also, with all the physical work around the rentals and here, since the flood, I've developed chronic pain in my thumbs (actually where the thumb meets the wrist.) The condition is known as DeQuervain's Tendonitis, and it flares up to the point of extreme pain...the kind that actually wakes me up at night sometimes. I simply have to take a break from the physical stuff for a while. Easier said than done:( I have thumb splints, and that helps quiet the tendons a bit, but they are difficult to wear at work when I am always dealing with people. Oh well, enough of my complaining. The Dr. suggests 6 weeks of inactivity with my hands. Oh, like that's really possible:)

No comments: