Monday, August 20, 2007

a few more fun pics from the trip





This is cool, folks. Paul and I were at Tootsies "Orchid Lounge" EXACTLY 25 years ago to the day. Paul and his band won the "battle of the bands" in Wisconsin that year, and first prize was a trip to Nashville. (The Manitowoc folks may remember Mark Borns (vocalist) and Derris Parriseau, who was AWESOME at the sax:) I will try to find my picture taken at Tootsie's Lounge, 25 years earlier. How cool. We never expected 25 years ago, that we'd be there again, or that our daughter would live in a Nashville suburb:) Heck, we didn't think about having kids then...we were having too much fun as a couple! By the way, it's a true story...while we were swimming at the Holiday Inn in 1982, my bikini top fell off during a dive! It was most embarrassing. Of course, the guys thought it was truly hilarious. They did NOT help retrieve the top, which I eventually found at 12 feet underwater. Thank heavens I'm a good swimmer!

1 comment:

Elise Rochon said...

I just LOVE that picture of Elle and I with the "Heads on a stick"! SO funny. I have it on my Facebook page!

xoxo!
Leesee